Taking your timber to market – Advice for forest growers
Wednesday 27 May
12.30 pm (AEST)
Many private forest growers including agro foresters, grow trees for profit. As growers prepare to sell their timber (take your timber to market) there a number of factors to consider and research to be done in order to get a good price from a reputable buyer.
This webinar is designed to provide:
- Insights into the elements that impact timber price
- A case study from a forest grower on their experiences and learnings in taking their timber to market
- Hear from a forest consultant on practical tips to achieve a better outcome
- Steve Dobbyns - Factors that impact the price of your timber
- Andrew Lang - An experienced forest grower sharing his experiences and lessons learnt when selling timber
- Braden Jenkin - A consultant with practical tips on how to achieve best outcomes and considerations to improve outcome and price
: (inc GST)
IFA/AFG member: $10
Student member: $5
Please register using the email address that you will use to access the webinar.
Click HERE to register
With thanks to the following sponsor for their support of this webinar.