Call for Nominations – IFA/AFG Director
The Institute of Foresters of Australia and Australian Forest Growers trading as The Institute of Foresters of Australia (IFA) is calling for nominations to be an IFA Director.
Nominations close: 9.00 am Wednesday 25 September.
There are currently four (4) positions vacant.
If there are more than four eligible nominees received, an election will be held at the Annual General Meeting, the details of the AGM are:
Time: 5.30 – 6.30 pm
Date: Friday 25 October 2019
Location: Professionals Australia, 152 Miller Street, Melbourne VIC 3001, dial in details will also be made available.
About the role of IFA/AFG Director
The term of office is three years. Expectations and scope of the role can be found in the draft Terms of Reference (TOR) Director IFA Board. The IFA has a skills-based board and we are seeking nominations of currently financial IFA members with skills and attributes as outlined in the Call for Director Skills and Attributes.
Nominations for the position of Director must be:
- Made using the Call for Director Nominations Template
- Made by a voting IFA member of the same division
- Accompanied by supporting documentation:
- No more than 200 words about why you would like to be director and what you can bring to the role including the skills and attributes that you bring to the Board. (in word format)
- No more than a 200-word introduction to you and your background for members to consider (in a word format)
- A completed Call for Director Skills and Attributes form Applications need to be forwarded to email@example.com by 9.00 am Wednesday 25 September.