Become a member today
- Call the membership team on 1300 853 385
- Downloading the attached New Member Form HERE and emailing the completed form to email@example.com.
The IFA/AFG membership year is 1 July – 30 June, members are welcome to join at anytime of the year. New members who join after 1 October will have their membership subscription adjusted and will be charged a pro-rated fee.
The benefits of a membership of the IFA/AFG are:
- Stay up to date with forestry news via the fortnightly IFA/AFG e-News and The Forester, IFA/AFG’s bi-monthly newsletter
- Online access the latest research (as well as every paper ever published) via Australian Forestry, the only quarterly scientific peer reviewed journal produced by Australians for the Australian context - valued at over $400
- Have your knowledge, skills and experience recognised through the Registered Forestry Professional scheme
- Enjoy savings via the IFA’s Member Savings program, including discounted groceries, electronics, insurances, travel - your IFA membership pays for itself in savings.
- Opportunity to be a part of a collective voice on forestry issues at a local, state and national level as the IFA advocates for the forestry profession, forest science, forest growers and other professionals working within the industry
- Build your forestry and forest growing networks
- Student Members get FREE registration to all webinars and virtual seminars
- Participate in national and local events including the IFA conference, seminars, forums and field days
- Access professional development and forestry thought leaders from anywhere via IFA webinars
- Access to the members only content of the IFA/AFG website.
- Eligible to vote at the AGM.
- And yes, IFA/AFG members receive a discounted rate to all IFA/AFG events