Call for Director – Nominations
At the IFA/AFG AGM in October, the IFA/AFG will appoint new Directors. The IFA/AFG is calling for nominations to be an IFA Director. There are currently three (3) positions vacant on the Board. If there are more than three nominees, an election will be held at the AGM.
About the role
The term of office is three years. Expectations and scope of the role can be found in the IFA/AFG Director Terms of Reference.
The IFA/AFG has a skills-based board and we are seeking nominations of currently financial IFA/AFG members with skills and attributes as outlined in the IFA/AFG Director Skills & Attributes.
Nominations for the position of Director must be:
- Made using the template (attached)
- Made by a voting IFA/AFG member of the same Division
Accompanied by supporting documentation
- No more than 200 words about why you would like to be director and what you can bring to the role including the skills and attributes that you bring to the Board. (in word format)
- No more than a 200-word introduction to you and your background for members to consider (in a word format)
- A completed Director Skills & Attributes form
Nominations close 9.00am Friday 18 September.
Click HERE to download the Nomination Form.