The bumper 52 page, August/September edition of The Forester has been released.
This highly valued member only publication is now available to download.
This edition of The Forester includes:
- IFA/AFG Membership Survey Results
- The Rise of Wood Encouragement Policies
- Why Plant Trees? Making Money from Farm Forestry
- ABARES Report: Effects of Bushfires and COVID on the forestry sector
- Forestry Company or Landscape Manager?
- 21st Century Drop Slab Hut Project
- Is governmental regulation a friend or foe for tree growers?
- Research: Once pests, now pets: Megastigmus and the beasts
- Member spotlight: Billie-Jo Brown
- Welcome RFPs - Mihai Daian; Simon McNamara; Dean Severino
- Vale: Gavin Ellis, Eric Ellwood, Tony Fearnside, John Fenton, Bob Newman and Jane Kile
to read The Forester