Become a member today
- Call the membership team on 1300 853 385
- Downloading the attached New Member Form HERE and emailing the completed form to email@example.com.
Forestry Australia membership year is 1 July – 30 June, members are welcome to join at anytime of the year. New members who join after 1 October will have their membership subscription adjusted and will be charged a pro-rated fee.
The Forestry Australia membership benefits are:
- Stay up to date with forestry news via the fortnightly e-News and quarterly electronic magazine The Forester.
- Online access the latest research (as well as every paper ever published) via Australian Forestry, the only quarterly scientific peer reviewed journal produced by Australians for the Australian context – valued at over $400.
- Have your knowledge, skills and experience recognised through the Registered Forestry Professional scheme.
- Enjoy savings via the Member Savings program, including discounted groceries, electronics, insurances, travel – your membership pays for itself in savings.
- Opportunity to be a part of a collective voice on forestry issues at a local, state and national level as the Forestry Australia advocates for the forestry profession, forest science, forest growers and other professionals working within the industry.
- Build your forestry and forest growing networks.
- Student Members get FREE registration to all webinars and virtual seminars.
- Participate in national and local events including the national conference, seminars, webinars, forums and field days.
- Access professional development and forestry thought leaders from anywhere via webinars.
- Access to the members only content of Forestry Australia website.
- Eligible to vote at the AGM.
- And yes, Forestry Australia members receive a discounted rate to all events.
- And yes, IFA/AFG members receive a discounted rate to all IFA/AFG events